United Arab Emirates
SEO Account Manager
SEO Account Manager, Dubai
Goal: Provide world-class Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) service to a portfolio of clients ensuring the highest standard of service is delivered consistently. Strategic implementation and management of on-site and off-site SEO campaigns for key client accounts in order to increase performance and ensure continued success.
Reporting to: Associate Account Directors
Co-working with: one or more SEO consultants (internal and freelancers)
Responsible for: delivering high profile client campaigns, including: managing the delivery of on and off-site SEO services, off-page, outreach and content marketing, communication, project management, report building.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Technical and on-site SEO:
- Carry out advanced and detailed keyword research to identify the most effective and targeted key phrases for each client’s SEO campaign.
- Produce detailed site technical audits, identifying attention areas and providing recommendations to client on how to fix any site structural issues that might affect SEO rankings.
- Use a variety of analytical tools to assess competitor market place activity and profiles, establishing client share of voice and to spot opportunity for growth and/ or promotion.
- Carry out objective testing of tools, resources and techniques.
- Have a deep knowledge of all content elements that impact SEO e.g. Title, Meta titles, H1 etc. and be able to give recommendations to client on how to make the best use of content for SEO.
Content Marketing and off-site SEO:
- Developing Content Marketing Strategies and feeding into the creative content process.
- Undertaking technical off-site analysis of client’s and competitor websites, developing strategy, documentation and top-level reports.
- Link Building activity, including advising and working with editorial and marketing teams on social media plans and activity
- Coordinate multiple clients projects.
- Coordinate multiple resources also across different offices.
- Keep track of time spent on projects, ensuring profitability targets are met.
- Produce detailed technical SEO reports for existing and potential customers, and to present these to the key stakeholders.
- Using a variety of proprietary and 3rd party reporting tools, compile reports and draw insight from client specific, sector specific and industry data.
- To ensure all reports produced are written to a high quality and adhere to NetBooster brand guidelines
- Monitoring & reporting on rankings for key search terms and overall organic traffic
- Provide appropriate consultation and regular updates to clients, in a language that is easily understood.
- Participate in meetings, whether with clients or internal teams.
- Communicate effectively with other team members and provide feedback where necessary.
- Develop and share knowledge and best practice internally, and externally where appropriate.
- Liaise with third party providers on behalf of NetBooster and our clients.
- Possess a deep understanding of search marketing and what factors may influence client websites, search profiles and performance, and to be able to apply this knowledge to gain best result.
- Accurately record time spent on client campaigns and individual tasks.
- Ensure your knowledge of the search engine marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking / researching / reading blogs and news sources.
- Responsibility for managing, adhering to and reporting on client’s campaign budgets.
- Ensure work is well executed and delivered on time and in scope.
- Defining best practice strategy & methodology; ensuring this is applied to all client campaigns.
- Proactively seek additional training and continuing professional development in order to stay up-to-date with industry developments, algorithm updates and process changes.
- To be proactive in proposing new SEO ideas.
Required skills and experience
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following as many of the essential criteria listed below as possible
Education / Qualifications
Educated to secondary school level as a minimum with strong verbal and written English language capabilities.
Ideally educated to degree level in a related subject but not mandatory
1-3 years’ experience working in an SEO environment/role
Previous experience in managing medium to large SEO accounts.
Advanced knowledge of SEO techniques, market shifts and industry trends.
Up to date knowledge of the search marketing industry.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to build a rapport with clients and suppliers
Proficient and fluent in verbal and written English Language.
Fully conversant with Microsoft office applications, email and internet
Strong understanding of website development coding, as well as a fundamental grasp of Digital Marketing
High level analytical skills.
Highly organised with good attention to detail
Strong knowledge and experience of Google Analytics and Omniture SiteCatalyst.
Hard working and flexible Team player
Self-starter and able to manage own workloads
Creative but practical approach to problem solving
Ability to work to tight deadlines
Precise and careful
Willing to work in a truly international environment with 10+ nationalities from Europe, Asia and Africa
Company: NetBooster MENA
Start Date: Negotiable Contract: Permanent, full time contract, subject to satisfactory completion of a 4 months probationary period, after which there is a 2 month notice period.
Working hours: From 9:00am to 6:00 pm, Sunday-Thursday each week (weekends in Dubai are Friday-Saturday)
Living allowance: Please note that the salary above includes a housing allowance and car allowance.
Additional benefits: Aside from working with a great team of people in a beautiful part of the world, we also provide a range of benefits including:
- 24 days holiday in the first year and 30 days holiday per annum thereafter;
- employee healthcare scheme; • one return flight to Europe per year for the employee;
- end of service gratuity as standard in Dubai.
How to apply: If you would like to be considered for this role then please complete the form below or submit your letter of interest and accompanying CV to email@example.com. Within your letter of interest you may wish to outline the skills and experience you have which are applicable to this role.