LocationOslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen
Media Manager for Digital Marketing Agency
At Netbooster, our mother tongue is digital and with a holistic approach to creativity, media and technology, our finest task is to bring the right message to the right people at the right point in time.
At NetBooster we are looking for a Native Norwegian and Swedish Media Manager with 3+ years of practical experience working with Paid Media to our office in either Oslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen. As Media Manager, the work assignments will primarily consist of:
- Strategic Media planning based on strong business insights and client KPI’s.
- Campaign set-ups focusing on Google Adwords, Facebook and other social media advertising, in addition to banner advertising and RTB.
- Continuous campaign management, optimisation, and development based on data analysis and evaluation.
- Reporting, follow-ups and development of assigned clients in collaboration with the complete client team.
- Preparation of input, estimations and strategic planning in relation to sales pitches.
- Development and innovation within paid digital media.
As in regards to your personality we anticipate that you are open-minded, welcoming and have ambitions for working with online marketing and digital advertising. You are driven by the goal of finding for the best solution for every client. Furthermore, it is required that you are able to work independently, take initiative and have talent for combining communication and data.
We expect that you have:
- A solid understanding and practical experience working with SEM/Google AdWords, social media advertising and RTB as well as knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- A general interest and understanding of Performance Marketing as well as insight into how the various digital media channels influence and support each other.
- A flair for both the communicative, technical and data oriented aspects of online advertising.
- A business and result oriented mindset.
- A keen eye for details and a structured and analytical approach
- Excellent Swedish/Norwegian and English language skills both verbally as well as written.
- An education within IT, marketing or communication.
The Media Manager will be part of an exciting and innovative work place in the heart of one of the Scandinavian capitals. You will join the Nordic Media Team, who work across the Nordic borders with clients in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. NetBooster is part of NetBooster Group, who together make up over 850 experts in 25 offices worldwide.
If you are interested in developing your digital competencies in a dynamic and innovative company, send your application and CV to Katrine.email@example.com. Please, add ”Media Manager, NetBooster” to the subject. We will contact candidates for interviews as we receive applications.
If you want to know more about this position, you are welcome to contact Nordic Media Director, Katrine Tvistholm, at Katrine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!