United Arab Emirates
Account Executive Social Media
NetBooster MENA is looking for a Social Media executive to join our UAE team, based in the heart of Dubai’s Internet City.
Do you want to work in a growing and developing Digital Agency, whilst being able to balance a busy work environment with the electric lifestyle that Dubai has to offer? Weekends at the beach? Exuberant lifestyle? Warm Weather? Tax free salary! Join a happy and motivated team who work hard for our clients, but equally know how to enjoy life too!
Goal: To work on clients’ Social Media accounts to assist the Account Managers in managing the accounts for a range of clients. Ensuring the highest standard of service is delivered consistently.
Responsible for: Day-to-day account management and implementation of Social Media strategies.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social network Direct Response (DR) campaigns to achieve and exceed client targets
- Work on client accounts for maximum performance using standard Social Media practices such as adjusting bid strategy, improving and testing creatives, and adjusting campaign targeting and scheduling
- Manual bid optimisation and budget management, working to a specific ROI figure
- Construction and operative support of campaigns (incl. Targeting Strategies and Writing Briefs for creative material)
- Assisting with the compilation of campaign reports
- Feeding into the campaign strategy with recommendations to improve performance and operational efficiency
- Identify, test and make suggestions for new Social Media techniques that NB UAE/MENA should consider adopting
- Review reports, trends and results and interpret data to make proactive recommendations
Education / Qualifications:
- Educated to bachelor level as a minimum
- Strong verbal and written English language capabilities
- Social Media experience in a sales/leads-driven performance environment
- Experience in PPC would be advantageous
- Previous experience in and knowledge of Display advertising and Real-Time Bidding (RTB)
- Knowledge of the wider Digital Industry
- Display experience in a sales/leads-driven performance environment would be ideal
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Proficient and fluent in verbal and written English language
- Proficient and fluent in verbal and written Arabic language would be beneficial but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Trafficking experience
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop would be desirable
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Organised and process orientated individual
- Analytical approach to work
- Hard working and flexible
- Team player
- Creative but practical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Precise and careful with excellent attention to detail
- Experience analytics systems (a/o Google Analytics and Omniture SiteCatalyst) desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude to each new challenge
- Based in Dubai or willing to relocate to Dubai
- Experience in either an online agency or in direct marketing advantageous
- Previous experience working in an international and multi-cultural environment would be useful
Additional Benefits: Aside from working with a great team of people in a beautiful part of the world, we also provide a range of benefits including: 24 days holiday (in the first year) and 30 days holiday per annum thereafter; private employee healthcare scheme; return flights to your home country.
How to apply: If this role appeals to you, we would love to know! You can apply online below and upload your CV and covering letter including your salary expectations. Alternatively you can email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.