United Arab Emirates
Account Executive – Internship
Account Executive – Internship, Dubai
NetBooster MENA is looking for an intern to join our UAE team, based in the heart of Dubai’s Internet City.
Do you want to work in a growing and developing Digital Agency, whilst being able to balance a busy work environment with the electric lifestyle that Dubai has to offer? Weekends at the beach? Exuberant lifestyle? Warm Weather? Do you want to learn the job of the future?
Join a happy and motivated team who work hard for our clients, but equally know how to enjoy life too!
Goal: To learn all the online advertising techniques, to work on clients’ accounts to assist the Account Managers in managing the accounts for a range of clients. Ensuring the highest standard of service is delivered consistently.
Responsible for: Day-to-day account management and implementation of digital strategies.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage campaigns to achieve and exceed client targets
- Work on client accounts for maximum performance using standard PPC practices such as adjusting bid strategy, improving and testing creatives, and adjusting campaign targeting and scheduling;
- Manual bid optimisation and budget management, working to a specific ROI figure
- Construction and operative support of campaigns (incl. Keyword-research and Creation of Ad-Texts)
- Assisting with the compilation of campaign reports
- Feeding into the campaign strategy with recommendations to improve performance and operational efficiency.
- Identify, test and make suggestions for new PPC techniques that NB UAE/MENA should consider adopting;
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following as many of the essential criteria listed below as possible
Education / Qualifications
Educated to bachelor degree level as a minimum. Ideally in Finance and Economics.
Strong verbal and written English language capabilities.
Ideally educated to master degree level in Finance and Economics but not mandatory
Passionate about digital and search marketing industry.
Good communication skills both oral and written.
Proficient and fluent in verbal and written English language.
|Knowledge of one of the following languages: Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Japanese|
Deep working knowledge of Excel
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
Proficient in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
Good time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
Organised and process orientated individual
Analytical approach to work
Hard working and flexible
Creative but practical approach to problem solving
Ability to work to tight deadlines
Precise and careful with excellent attention to detail
Excellent attention to detail
A positive ‘can-do’ attitude to each new challenge.
Permission to work in the EU and available to relocate to Dubai.
Company: NetBooster MENA
Start Date: Negotiable
Contract: Internship full time contract of 3 months.
Working hours: From 9:00am to 6:00 pm, Sunday-Thursday each week (weekends in Dubai are Friday-Saturday)
How to apply: If you would like to be considered for this role then please complete the form below or submit your letter of interest and accompanying CV to email@example.com. Within your letter of interest you may wish to outline the skills and experience you have which are applicable to this role.