Display Account Executive job in London
4Ps Marketing, part of the NetBooster Group have the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing or Business professional looking to make the next move in their digital programmatic display career. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our dynamic team of digital marketing professionals in our Display Advertising centre of excellence in London.
We are looking for candidates with experience in real time bidding (RTB) specifically. Programmatic buying and real time bidding are changing the face of advertising today. In few years, this marketing channel became the top priority for all advertisers and brands. DSP, DMP, Big Data, are now the trendiest words in advertising! This role will provide the opportunity to strengthen your knowledge about programmatic buying, be in contact with famous partners (Google, Facebook, etc) and be part of this rapidly developing service.
Working alongside an experienced team you will have direct input into display advertising campaigns and strategies for our established client base, and will be expected to take responsibility for your own work and outcomes. An analytical mind and problem solving skills are a must; you should have good documentation skills and possess the ability to converse well with others, providing consultation, support and feedback to clients and team members in a clear and understandable way.
Expectations are high and you should strive for success, but always with the support and backing of our talented and experienced team. If you succeed, we succeed.
About us: 4Ps Marketing is part of the NetBooster Group, a forward thinking digital marketing agency with 850+ experts worldwide. Here in the UK we have offices in London and Cornwall. As a leading 360-degree digital agency our services span across search engine marketing (SEO, PPC), social media, display and affiliate marketing, and data intelligence for renowned UK and international clients.
Location: St James Park, London
Start Date: March 2017
Salary: circa £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per annum depending on experience + benefits (see below). Please note that the salary specified above will be pro rata for part time or fixed term contracts.
Additional benefits: Aside from working with a great team of people we also provide a range of benefits including: 25 days holiday, a healthcare scheme, pension scheme and death in service insurance.
Work environment: We’re always looking to do things better, whether through new technology or new ideas. While we love working hard to solve problems and find new ones, we’ve also created an atmosphere where individuality is embraced, the dress code is casual and pride in our work is our common denominator.
If you’re smart, interested in solving challenging problems, enjoy life and want to work with a talented and dedicated team of digital specialists, then 4Ps Marketing, part of the NetBooster Group might be a good fit for you. In return, we will provide you with a dynamic environment and fantastic working conditions.
Contract: Permanent, full time contract subject to satisfactory completion of a 3 month probationary period, after which there is a 2 month notice period.
Essential skills and experience: We are looking for candidates who bring the right mix of skills, experience and potential.
- Good knowledge of the digital/display landscape;
- You will be passionate about building a career in digital, keen to learn and committed to developing your knowledge in this area;
- You will have an analytical mind and possess problem solving skills;
- You will be a creative thinker and possess excellent attention to detail;
- You will have good documentation skills;
- You will be able to demonstrate good communication skills and possess the ability to converse well with other team members and clients in a clear, understandable way;
- You will have sound negotiations skills and an ability to secure the best ad placement for the best price;
- You will possess excellent networking skills with the ability to develop a range of business relevant contacts;
- You will be able to put together presentation slides using PowerPoint;
- You will demonstrate a strong work ethic, with a positive and flexible attitude, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ideally, you will have 6 month to a year’s experience in direct display / programmatic buying;
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft office applications, email and Internet;
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Applicants who hold the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK will be considered first. We will only review applications requiring sponsorship if the role cannot be filled by a candidate who already holds the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK;
- Either have your own transport or the ability to travel independently to the office;
- Be willing to travel to industry/client events.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a Business, Marketing or IT related subject;
- You will possess GSCE (or equivalent) in English and maths at grade C or above.
If this role appeals to you, we would love to know!
Deadline for applications: Noon on 31st March 2017 Please note that we will be interviewing throughout the recruitment process and therefore the role may be filled before the closing date has passed.
You can apply online at www.netbooster.co.uk/careers and upload your CV and covering letter direct to us.
Alternatively, you can email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: Applicants who hold the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK will be considered first. We will only review applications requiring sponsorship if the role cannot be filled by a candidate who already holds the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK.