sonnenklar.TV is Germany’s leading travel shopping broadcaster. The company broadcasts 24 hours a day via cable and satellite and reaches up to 550,000 viewers daily; enabling customers to discover dream destinations all over the world and to book holidays at attractive prices online from their living room.
metapeople, part of NetBooster Group and sonneklar.TV have been working together successfully on social media marketing strategies since 2013.
- To gain new customers sonnenklar.TV wanted to generate extra coverage while expanding its target groups as well as advertising tactics
- The broadcaster wanted to reach a younger audience – the so called ‘next generation consumer’
- sonnenklar.TV also set the goal of increasing brand awareness in the relevant target group
- The metapeople team established an integrated marketing campaign to support sonnenklar.TV’s ‘Holiday Like a Celebrity’ TV campaign with the jet-setting Geissen family
- metapeople’s experts then implemented a fully transparent, flexible, real-time tracking which made the campaign’s success visible while managing daily reporting and daily campaign optimisation
5% increase in brand awareness (60% to 65%) in new target audience of 35-44 year olds
4% increase in brand popularity from 18% to 22%
Cost sales ratio
Decreased cost-to-sales ratio compared with other online media and TV (measured by post-view conversions)
The people who click on ads are not necessarily the same ones who later actually buy. As with TV advertising, out-of-home or other mass media, only the frequency and the relevance of the message determines the customer’s subsequent behaviour, not the click. In a world of last-click and CPC campaigns, this fact requires a new way of thinking.
FTI eCom GmbH