Principality Building Society – Content Marketing
Principality are one of the UK’s largest building societies. At over 150 years of age, they chose NetBooster (after a thorough tender process) as their digital agency. The goal – to advance their Organic Search and digital performance for their Mortgage product offering.
- Invent inspiring concepts to stand out in the serious financial industry
- Create content which makes the subject of ‘mortgages’ fun and engaging
- Increase Principality’s Organic market share, traffic and mortgage applications
- Fit consistently with Principality’s strong brand principles
- Be compliant!
- Gain early buy-in on creative concepts with exciting visual proposals and watertight implementation roadmaps
- Plan and execute multi-phased content, email and outreach campaigns which rolled seamlessly into each other
- Create content for several formats (Social, blog posts, infographics, press releases) and which could be leveraged by the wider business
- Harness BrightEdge’s reporting platform for transparent performance insights
Download the full case study
email open rate
achieved on broadcasts
out of 20
gifts claimed in 1 hour
published as part of the digital strategy
Financial services remains a very competitive market and it can be hard to come up with interesting content to bring the subject matter to life. What I love about this campaign is the warmth and fun element that NetBooster has managed to introduce with colourful and engaging content, without detracting from the important things. The campaign continues to grow and adapt and we look forward to the next stages.
Natalie Manson, Principality’s Multi-Channel Marketing Manager