Deutsche Telekom is one of the world’s leading integrated telecommunications companies with over 142 million mobile customers, 31 million fixed-network lines, and more than 17 million broadband lines (as of December 31, 2013). The Group provides fixed networks, mobile communications, Internet and IPTV products and services for consumers and ICT solutions for business and corporate customers. metapeople and Deutsche Telekom have been successfully collaborating in the field of Performance Marketing since 2007.
- Deutsche Telekom’s overall target was to gain new fixed network and mobile network customers.
- Deutsche Telekom aimed to increase online sales and simultaneously maintain a constant (low) level of Cost-per-Order (CPO).
- Deutsche Telekom wanted an optimized keyword, ad copy and landing page mix for their different products.
- Deutsche Telekom chose metapeople as their lead agency to implement a coherent SEA/PPC-strategy in 2007.
- Due to the granular account structure, we were able to address the right target group with the right advertising message, at the right time.
- To ensure the success of PPC-campaigns, we employed different targeting measures such as Remarketing, geo targeting and demographic targeting.
- A sensible mix of brand and generic keywords ensured a constant growth.
- We Implemented fully transparent, and real time tracking across all markets and channels.
Million sold contracts
metapeople helped Deutsche Telekom to acquire approx. 1 Million customers since 2007.
Million Ad Impressions
500 Million ad impressions for fixed network contracts in 2013.
Billion Ad Impressions
1 Billion ad-impressions for mobile network contracts in 2013.
metapeople is engaged professionally very competent and great.
In summary, the key to our success!
Vice President, eSales & eService Private Customer