Deutsche Telekom is one of the world’s leading integrated telecommunications companies with over 142 million mobile customers, 31 million fixed-network lines, and more than 17 million broadband lines. The Group provides fixed networks, mobile communications, Internet and IPTV products and services for consumers and ICT solutions for business and corporate customers.
metapeople, part of NetBooster Group and Deutsche Telekom have been working together on digital marketing strategies since 2007.
- Deutsche Telekom’s overall target was to gain new fixed network and mobile network customers
- The tactical objective was to increase online sales and simultaneously maintain a constant (low) level of Cost-per-Order (CPO)
- The solution was to establish an optimal keyword ad copy and landing page for Deutsche Telekom’s different products
- Due to the granular account structure, the metapeople team were able to address the right target group with the right advertising message, at the right time
- To ensure the success of the PPC campaign, we employed advanced targeting measures including remarketing, geo-targeting and demographic targeting
- A sensible mix of brand and generic keywords ensured a constant growth
- Finally, the team implemented fully transparent, real-time tracking across all markets and channels
Million sold contracts
metapeople helped Deutsche Telekom to acquire approx. 1 Million customers since 2007
million Ad Impressions
500 million ad impressions for fixed network contracts in 2013
billion Ad Impressions
1 billion ad-impressions for mobile network contracts in 2013
metapeople is engaged professionally and very competent. In summary, they are the key to our success!
Vice President, eSales & eService Private Customer